For Release: Thursday, April 2, 9am ET
New York, NY and San Francisco, CA
COVID-19 has put supply chains of retail and consumer goods companies under extraordinary stress as they are striving to deliver everyday staples to shelves and meet fast-changing demand. It has highlighted the need for market intelligence focused upon where demand is peaking, what products need to be delivered to a given location, and how store traffic is impacted by this pandemic. 1010data, a leading platform provider of data harmonization, collaborative analytics and consumer intelligence solutions, has launched new dedicated resources to address retail demand challenges and abrupt changes in consumer spending brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Over the past several weeks, we have partnered with many clients, whether financial, retail or CPG, to identify enhanced ways for the 1010data platform to drive insights and predictive analytics based on in-store and electronic commerce data to address changing market demands,” said Inna Kuznetsova, Interim CEO of 1010data. “While working to meet today’s requirements, it became clear that our customers also needed assistance in preparing for what may come next.“
With this effort, 1010data has launched new reports and created a dedicated COVID-19 section on its website (https://1010data.com/covid-19/) with resources that help in adjusting to the 'here and now' while also preparing for the future. Key highlights include:
- Complimentary Report Series - over the next several months, 1010data will be releasing a series of complimentary reports to track the impact of COVID-19 on retail sector spending trends. The first published report, COVID-19 Retail Impact, is available now for download.
- COVID-19 Impact Dashboard - providing retail, CPG and financial companies with daily data updates on U.S. consumer spending patterns across a multitude of retail sectors. 1010data has partnered with Exabel (https://www.exabel.com/), a European-based AI platform, to combine its broad datasets with Exabel’s robust dashboard technology. This dashboard is available on a complimentary basis while existing 1010data clients will be provided with value-added access and extended metrics visibility.
- Premium Products - in an effort to better anticipate consumer trends and help clients to more rapidly meet the demands of today’s shoppers, the 1010data insights team is launching a set of products focused on sectors across the retail spectrum. Upcoming, new products include:
- Daily tracking of sales for 130 retail industry sectors with an emphasis on those gaining strength or losing ground
- Weekly reporting of merchant sales and loyalty data by geography and channel (online and offline) to identify specific competitive trends
- Monthly assortment optimization reporting which provides insights on emerging and top selling Ecommerce products
Access to the resources outlined above can be found at https://1010data.com/covid-19/. For more information, companies can contact their assigned 1010data representative or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Named Best Alternative Data Provider in 2019 by the HFM European Quant Awards, 1010data transforms Big Data into smart insights to activate the high-definition enterprise that can anticipate and respond to change. Our time series-driven collaborative analytics, consumer intelligence and alternative data solutions enable over 900 clients to achieve improved business performance, efficiency and growth quicker, with less risk. The world’s foremost companies, including Sam’s Club, Dollar General, Procter & Gamble, Coca Cola, GSK, 3M, Bank of America and JP Morgan, consider 1010data the partner of choice for optimizing company health, mastering consumer touchpoints and digitally transforming operations. 1010data delivers on the promise of Big Data, and we’re just getting started.
Meir Kahtan Public Relations, LLC
M: +1 917.864.0800
Frank Riva, Vice President, Marketing