1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data. We are defining the way the world interacts with data. Come be a part of it, and do powerful things with data.
An essential tool to more than 850 of the world’s top retail, manufacturing, telecom, government and financial services enterprises including The New York Stock Exchange, Dollar General, P&G, and RiteAid; the 1010data platform is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for Big Data Discovery and Data Sharing.
With more than 30 trillion lines of data in our private cloud, We have designed our platform to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate and varied data sets, and the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
As a business leader, we need you to scale and craft an effective solution sales team for the Platform segment within 1010data. You will implement the requisite methodology, metrics and repeatable processes that will drive sustained growth from the customer base. You will partner with the executive team to build the go-to-market strategy and will lead its execution through leadership, discipline, motivation and accountability. You will use existing salesforce automation tools to gain accurate visibility into pipeline forecasts that will in turn drive critical decisions related to product, implementation and staffing needs. Additionally, You will collaborate marketing, customer solutions and product teams in providing input to continually improve and build upon the existing solution set.
What you will take on:
- You will foster a culture of sales perfection across all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to contract negotiation.
- You will guide the team in cultivating C-level relationships with clients, demonstrating business impact and value in a compelling and articulate manner.
- You will fine-tune a repeatable sales process and in parallel, develop greater levels of collaboration between marketing, sales, pre-sales and account management.
- You will utilize comprehensive planning for selling existing and new products in a coordinated and long-term strategic manner while also maintaining a short-term hands-on approach.
- You will expand the current high-performing sales team. Instigate thorough talent and performance management processes. Hire, coach and retain industry leading sales teams.
What you already have:
- You have knowledge of the industry, and a proven history of selling recurring revenue SaaS solutions to sophisticated clients. Knowledge of, and current relationships in, relevant retail prospects is a requirement.
- You are able to form relationships with senior decision makers: Charisma and the excitement in articulating the brand value is paramount to helping the sales team engage with C-level partners in a diverse range of clients.
- You have previous experience building and growing a sales team through the use of strategy, planning, management and analytical techniques.
- A combination of large and small company experience with track record in a high-growth, venture or private equity backed business.
- You are upbeat, resilient, and personally committed to achieving success and have extraordinary ethical standards.
- Possesses outstanding oral and written communication skills. Thrives in a team environment and can nurture trusted relationships at all levels.
- Confident, open-minded and self-assured with a warm approach to people. Comfortable challenging existing ideas and thinking in a provocative, but collegial manner which pulls the entire team together to achieve company goals.
- The capacity to formulate a compelling sales strategy and translate that into compelling messages that the team can understand and execute.
- A team builder and a strong leader with personal drive, passion and enthusiasm to both understand and to successfully navigate a fast-moving ever-changing market and collaborate with the broader 1010data organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.