1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; we power sub second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data.
An essential tool to more than 850 of the world’s top retail, manufacturing, telecom, government and financial services enterprises including The New York Stock Exchange, Dollar General, P&G, and RiteAid; 1010data is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for Big Data Discovery and Data Sharing.
With more than 32 trillion rows of data in our private cloud, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate and varied data sets, and the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
We are so successful because we are the fastest. The fastest. We are already working on superfast computers and need you to make them faster; upgrading our IT infrastructure while obsessing over performance optimization.
We are seeking a Director of IT to manage our company’s IT support team, covering the 1010data’s Helpdesk and entire office infrastructure.
- Manage IT projects and initiatives
- Manage IT Helpdesk team and prioritize ticket queue
- Manage relationship between IT, office management, human resources and the building
- Manage office IT infrastructure including phones (IP and cell phones), AV equipment, servers, network and workstations
- Ensure high levels of customer service and SLAs
- Solving IT and Infrastructure issues
- People and communications skills are first and foremost (more below)
- Deep expertise in Windows or Mac operating systems
- Active Directory, Windows server administration
- Linux, VMWare administration a plus
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong, positive interpersonal skills;
- Ability to develop relationships and liaise with other areas of the business;
- Feel comfortable presenting to a group including management;
- Have the ability to articulate in his/her ideas, consider options presented by others and reach an informed, balanced technical opinion;
- Create clear, concise memos/summaries, design documentation and presentations;
- Demonstrate the ability to review the technical documentation provided by others and provide constructive comments
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree from top tier university preferred
- Previous management experience and experience developing staff