1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data. Come be a part of it. Come do powerful things with data.
An essential tool to more than 850 of the world’s top retail, manufacturing, telecom, government and financial services enterprises including The New York Stock Exchange, Dollar General, P&G, and RiteAid; the 1010data platform is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for Big Data Discovery and Data Sharing.
With more than 30 trillion lines of data in our private cloud, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate and varied data sets, and the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
We are seeking a collaborative sales development oriented individual with intimate understanding of analytical applications processes. You will have real-world experiences using data analytics to help customers solve complex business problems. You will act as a strategic advisor to potential clients by first understanding the challenges they face and then connecting them to ways 1010data can help overcome those challenges to bring value. You will possess a true consultative approach and are passionate about providing a fit-for-purpose solution for clients. As an integral component of client success, you should enjoy, and be willing to travel domestically to customer sites will be required as needed.
Are you excited about helping prospective clients to reap the benefits of an entirely new approach to analytics? If you answered yes, we want to speak with you.
What you will take on:
- You will Build a qualified pipeline of new business by understanding high priority problems customers face, and advising them on how 1010data can provide solutions, then oversee the sales lifecycle from lead to signed contract.
- You will become an authority at demonstrating 1010data’s value proposition and its competitive differentiation, and communicate that effectively to prospects and clients.
- You will collaborate with Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Customer Success throughout the sales process to ensure we are effectively communicating our value proposition.
- After contract signature, You will lead the account through implementation phase, then ensure a seamless transition to Account Management.
- You will provide feedback from the field to Product Management and Marketing in an effort to improve our competitive position and messaging
- You will maintain a deep understanding of the industry landscape and keep up with its changes.
- You will develop and maintain a sales plan, accurately track leads, opportunities, and activities in Salesforce
What you will bring:
- At least 5 years experience selling high performance analytic technology to large enterprises with deal sizes of at least $500,000
- Strong knowledge of Big Data and an appreciation for the power of data and analytics in today’s business environment
- Ability to quickly gain a deep knowledge of the customer’s business, current economic and industry trends and potential new business opportunities;
- Ability to effectively communicate to both senior business executives and senior technology executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write clear proposals that resonate with senior executives
- Cooperative, creative and strongly motivated to build a book of business and drive revenue to the bottom line
- An uncompromised devotion to solving client business issues via the strategic positioning of 1010data’s offerings
- Positive interpersonal skills and strong executive presence, with a roll up your sleeves attitude and an insatiable desire to win.
- Clearly articulate ideas, consider options presented by others and reach an informed, balanced opinion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.