In today’s world, decision makers have more information and data available than ever before—but simultaneously often find it challenging to easily and quickly access the data they need when they need it. That’s why 1010data’s mission is to remove friction between users and data, to empower them to access the insights they need when they need them. To achieve this, we provide our clients with a unique cloud-based, Insights Platform that supports the analytical process from end to end as well as Data Insights offerings, ranging from analysis-ready datasets to turnkey, prepackaged insight reports.
With more than 25 trillion rows of data in our private cloud, 1010data’s Insights Platform is a single, integrated platform that is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate and varied data sets, and the most complex advanced analytics—all while delivering highly responsive, lightning-quick performance. Our Insights Platform can serve as a point solution for a single department or can serve as an enterprise solution supporting thousands of users across multiple departments—and can even extend access outside of your enterprise, for example, to your suppliers or customers. With an implementation time typically measured in weeks, our time-to-value is unmatched.
An essential tool to more than 750 of the world’s top retail, manufacturing, telecom, government and financial services enterprises including The New York Stock Exchange, Dollar General, P&G, and RiteAid. 1010data is increasing its investment in building brand awareness and expanding its sales and marketing efforts to leverage its customer impact stories and increase its penetration across verticals.
We are seeking a sales and business development oriented individual with intimate knowledge of the analytical application stack and the analytical process. They will have real-world experiences in which analytics were applied to solve business problems. They will act as a strategic advisor to prospective clients by first understanding their business problems and then connecting them to ways 1010data can help to solve those problems to create value. They will have a genuine, consultative approach and are passionate about providing a fit-for-purpose solution that creates real value for clients. As an integral component of client success willingness to travel domestically to customer sites will be required as needed.
If you are excited to introduce prospective clients to an entirely new approach to analytics and help them reap the benefits of it across their organization, we would be excited to speak with you.
- Generate a qualified pipeline of new business by understanding high priority problems prospective customers face and advising them on how 1010data’s solutions can solve them, then manage the sales process from lead to signed contract
- Learn and understand 1010data’s value proposition and its competitive differentiation, and communicate that effectively to prospects and clients
- Collaborate with Sales Engineers, Marketing, Subject Matter Experts, and Customer Success throughout the sales process as needed to ensure we effectively communicate and demonstrate our value proposition to prospects
- After contract signature, manage the account through implementation phase and, when appropriate, ensure a seamless transition to Account Management
- Provide feedback from the field to Product Management and Marketing in an effort to improve our competitive position and messaging
- Maintain a strong understanding of the industry landscape and keep up with the changing environment surrounding the competitive landscape associated with the industry
- Develop and maintain a sales plan, accurately track leads, opportunities, and activities in Salesforce with weekly updates, and provide forecasts as requested
Education & Background
- Bachelor’s required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling high performance analytic technology to large enterprises with deal sizes of at least $500,000
- Strong knowledge of Big Data and an appreciation for the power of data and analytics in today’s business environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify, understand, assess and influence a wide range of customer stakeholders;
- Ability to quickly gain a deep knowledge of the customer’s business, current economic and industry trends and potential new business opportunities;
- Ability to effectively communicate to both senior business executives and senior technology executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to write clear proposals that resonate with senior executives
- Cooperative, creative people who are strongly motivated to build a book of business and drive revenue to the bottom line
- Strong work-ethic with an uncompromised devotion to solving client business issues via the strategic positioning of 1010data’s offerings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive desire to win
- Positive interpersonal skills and strong executive presence
- Clearly articulate ideas, consider options presented by others and reach an informed, balanced opinion
- Be able to create clear, concise memos/summaries, deal models, and presentations
- Strong, balanced negotiation skills
- Strong personal work ethic and an unparalleled passion for excellence
- Positive, balanced, roll-up your sleeves attitude
- The ability to contribute to team based efforts