1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data.
An essential tool to more than 850 of the world’s top retail, manufacturing, telecom, government and financial services enterprises including The New York Stock Exchange, Dollar General, and RiteAid; 1010data is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for Big Data Discovery and Data Sharing.
We are seeking a SVP of Data Insights to drive growth and ownership of the overall P&L as the leader of 1010data’s Data Insights division which provides data products and services to financial institutions, brands, merchants, and other corporate clients
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, our data and products, our technology, and our people
- Develop and refine the strategy to drive growth and customer satisfaction, including identifying priority customer segments, products, and services, and then lead execution consistent with the strategy
- Direct the go-to-market approach supported by a sales strategy that prioritizes customer segments and aligns resources appropriately
- Own and lead the evolution of our product portfolio, ensuring that it meets the needs of priority customer segments, leverages 1010data’s unique capabilities, and differentiates from competitors
- Foster a culture of sales and delivery excellence across all aspects of the customer lifecycle, from lead generation through contract negotiation and delivery, by coaching, training, role modeling, and implementing tools and processes
- Define KPIs indicative of business and team performance and use as a tool to manage and forecast performance
- Provide performance assessments and forecasts to senior management
- Expand the team to support growth by hiring, coaching, and retaining talent
- Develop and maintain collaborative, trust-based relationships with other 1010data functional leaders
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Knowledge of the industry: Deep understanding of data business, preferably with experience working with both financial institution and corporate clients
- In-depth understanding of data products: Experience developing, managing, and/or selling various types of data-centric products, which may include datafeeds, APIs, trigger, dashboards, and analytic applications. Some experience with alternative, non-traditional datasets is preferred
- Proven ability to build and lead a sales and delivery team
- Data and channel partnerships: Experience developing, negotiating, and managing partnerships with data providers and channel partners
- Ability to communicate and build credibility with senior executives: Experience articulating value propositions and building long-term, trust-based relationships with senior executives
- Authentic leader: Team leader and builder that builds credibility with the team, peers, and company leadership with personal drive, passion, resilience, and commitment to create value for customers, employees, and 1010data. Committed to attracting great talent and providing the coaching and leadership that enables the team to achieve its potential.
- Hands-on and Willing to Travel: Do-whatever-it-takes mindset and willingness to be in the field with the team and directly interacting with customers