1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data. An essential tool to more than 750 of the world’s top retail, manufacturing, telecom, government and financial services enterprises including The New York Stock Exchange, Dollar General, P&G, and RiteAid. 1010data is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for Big Data Discovery and Data Sharing.
As 1010data moves from classroom training to a self-service, online training program, we are seeking an experienced e-learning producer/editor to join our growing education team. Working with our in-house instructional designer, this role will turn scripted and storyboarded content into interactive, visually impressive online learning content comprised of graphic design, animation, and interactive demos and quizzes.
This position will involve creating visuals to support scripted content, with a mix of voiceover, software demo, slides, and on-screen delivery. It will also directly handle all post-production editing, including creation and addition of graphics, interactive elements, and other visuals to support online adult learning.
The ideal candidate is someone with experience developing interactive, modulated online learning content for an audience of adult learners. They are excited by the opportunity to be part of a new, growing team with high company visibility and impact.
Please note, this is not a video production role. While there is some light on-camera filming, the majority of content consists of graphics, animation, and other elements outside of straight film production.
- Assist in selection of video platform and editing tools for quality training within company budgets
- Collaborate with program manager and instructional designer as scripted content is turned over for video creation
- Develop content in various formats using demos, screenshots, voiceovers, and on-camera delivery
- Edit modules for a consistent, error free concise learning experience
- Create and integrate interactive elements including graphics and other content
- Collaborate with SMEs to develop high quality, innovative training
- Develop content on multiple topics simultaneously for an ongoing rollout of new videos
- Experience creating content around adult learning theories
- Deep proficiency with video production and editing, specifically graphics and animation
- Graphic design experience
- Proficient with motion graphics
- Experience with screen capturing and tutorial software
- Nice to have: strong audio editing and voice recording skills
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and other Creative Suite products
- Mixture of technical and interpersonal skills
- Experience creating SCORM compliant video modules
- Capable of working independently toward shared goals
- Positive, “roll-up your sleeves” attitude
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Interest in Big Data and Technology
- The ability to wear many hats, creatively and technically
- Must be able to work onsite in NYC