1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data.
An essential tool to more than 850 of the world’s top retail, distribution, manufacturing, telecom, and financial services enterprises including The New York Stock Exchange, Dollar General, RiteAid, and Sysco; 1010data is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for Big Data Discovery and Data Sharing.
With more than 25 trillion rows of data currently under management, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate and varied data sets, and the biggest user populations all while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
1010data is seeking a leader to focus on incremental sales of the 1010data platform to prospective and current customers. This person should be an ambitious leader with demonstrated experience in developing and growing a team that achieves quotas. This is an opportunity to have significant influence on the growth and development of this business by working closely with senior and executive management to achieve our revenue goals.
The right person must have a proactive, do-whatever-it takes mindset who can effectively coach individuals, manage teams, and work collaboratively with other functions.
- Foster a culture of sales excellence across all aspects of the sales and account management cycle, from lead generation through contract negotiation and delivery
- Lead, manage, and inspire a team of Inside Sales Representatives and Account Managers responsible for making outbound calls/qualifying inbound leads, converting new customers, and retaining existing customers
- Build and hire a team, which includes identifying the key competencies and experience required for each role and how to screen for those competencies in the interview process
- Lead the development of an onboarding and training program, which includes learning and understanding 1010data’s value proposition and competitive differentiation, and the creation of sales content that enables the team to clearly communicate that to current and prospective clients
- Enhance and implement an existing performance management program that includes ongoing coaching and managing to key performance metrics which include lead generation, sales, productivity, and customer satisfaction metrics
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to optimize demand generation activities to maximize productivity and effectiveness of marketing and sales funnel development and management
- Maintain a strong understanding of the industry and keep up with changes in the competitive landscape
- Work collaboratively with other 1010data functional areas, including Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, and others to ensure clients have a good experience and the business operates effectively
- 6+ years of successive experience in account development and sales including a minimum of 3 years leading and growing inside sales teams that include outbound and inbound activities. Strong Preference for candidates who have started inside sales teams and grown them to 20+ team members
- Experience at both large and small growing technology companies that leverage inside sales channels
- Strong understanding of the analytic software and software-as-a-service industry
- Bachelors’ degree required
- Possesses outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Thrives in a team environment and has a history in developing trusted relationships at all levels
- Driven, energetic, agile, and personally committed to achieving success
- Confident, open-minded, self-assured with a warm approach to people
- Ability to build respect, and be recognized as a top tier sales leader with a natural ability to attract, develop, and maintain talent
- Strong ethical standards