1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data.
An essential tool to more than 750 of the world’s top retail, manufacturing, telecom, government and financial services enterprises including The New York Stock Exchange, Dollar General, P&G, and RiteAid. 1010data is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for Big Data Discovery and Data Sharing.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and analytic Instructional Designer to translate our current in-person customer training content into online material. This is both a content creation and translation role, working with subject matter experts to gain knowledge to translate our content.
Our online training is designed to educate our customers on how they can use their data loaded in 1010data to guide strategic and operational decisions. Customers analyze everything from online shopper behavior, consumer and business credit, macroeconomic trends, and much more.
The ideal candidate is someone who can serve as an instructional designer and content developer; creating storyboards, sketching a script and working with documentation to bring this into training. This role is essential in representing 1010data, acting as the face to our new customers through online content.
- Content Creation
- Translating 1010data’s in person content to online content
- Work with subject matter experts to gain an understanding of 1010data technologies and translate that understanding into outstanding instructional content
Education & Experience
- Familiarity with adult learning theories
- Instructional design
- Experience putting content into an LMS
- Technical writing
- Creating external and internal training materials
- Developing supplemental material to complement training
- Proven background translating technical content into digestible information
- Graphic design experience (highly desirable)
- Experience in software platform training
- Instructional aptitude and mixture of strong technical and interpersonal skills
- Writing and editing user guides and technical documentation
- Capable of working independently toward shared goals
- Positive, “roll-up your sleeves” attitude
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Must be able to work onsite in NYC