- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
We are looking for a bright, intellectually curious Account Lead to join our Client Insights team to help us delight leading retailers and CPG manufacturers by translating data into actionable consumer insights that will help our clients make better business decisions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, teams, and data sets, most notably 1010data’s eCommerce intelligence suite.
This role is not sponsorable
What you will take on:
A successful candidate will be able to analyze Big Data and create compelling, insightful storylines to help existing and prospective clients better understand their online business. This role will also manage 1010’s day-to-day relationships with clients, such as leading client trainings, analyzing trends in client categories, and creating compelling deliverables to guide strategic business decisions. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage multiple client relationships including new client setup, user training, and the creating and updating of client deliverables and ad-hoc analyses.
- Work closely with Sales team to develop market insights to drive sales discussions
- Work with Marketing team to mine data and develop insights for press stories and awareness building
- Respond to client/prospect inquiries regarding our ecommerce data capabilities
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once and be able to meet aggressive client deadlines
- Stay up to date on relevant e-Commerce industry news and trends.
What you already have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years business experience in CPG, retail, or market research industry
- 3+ years working with data and analytics
- Passion for working with clients to understand key business challenges and using data to help identify opportunities to grow incremental value
- Ability to take unstructured data sets and identify valuable insights for clients
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with database query languages such as SQL a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort working in a fast pace, innovative culture
- Enjoys challenges and problem-solving, excited to learn new industries and become an expert
- Collaborate and able to work with multiple teams to deliver customer success
- Initiative to build processes and drive best practices for new products
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
For more than 20 years, 1010data has helped financial, retail and consumer goods customers monitor shifts in consumer demand and market conditions and rapidly respond with highly targeted strategies. The 1010data Insights Platform combines market intelligence, data management, granular enterprise analytics, and collaboration capabilities to empower better business outcomes. More than 900 of the world’s foremost companies partner with 1010data to power smarter decisions.
You can find this on the Company page of 1010data at https://1010data.com/company/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.