- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant II who will be the expert on their portfolio of solutions. They will partner with the Sales Team to win new deals and increase engagement within existing accounts. This will be accomplished through pre-sales strategy/ support, white-glove trainings/ engagements, and product roadmap influence.
Interacting directly with a key client, this person will act as the product expert for our solution. The focus will be to empower our client in gaining maximum ROI in using our product through training and collaboration. If you are interested in playing a critical role developing the relationship of a major client within a technical capacity, we would like to speak with you.
What you will take on:
- Execute successful white-glove training sessions; lead customer trainings for the highest tier subscribers, focusing content on the individual needs of the user.
- Prioritize solution specific backlog, in collaboration with Sales and Customer Solutions, to ensure implementation and ongoing support achieves client’s value and revenue for 1010data
- Increase user engagement by providing touchpoints and workshops
- Support sales and marketing in the creation of materials including videos, one-pagers etc.
- Pre-sales support; deliver tailored demos in support of sales efforts
- Provide product feedback to development gained through training and engagement
- Support creation of scalable standard user training
- Become a subject matter expert both on the customer and 1010data solutions you are supporting.
What you already have:
Experience & Education
- 3 years + experience
- Direct background in a similar solutions focused client facing position
- Direct experience in the Retail or CPG industry required
- Strong presentation skills in live customer demos (PowerPoint expertise desirable)
- Proven background in explaining technical product features to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong grasp of underlying Data assets
- Self-service Retail data solutions a plus
- MS Access, SQL, some database exp. desired
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis
- Prior experience as a Sales Engineer, Technical Trainer, Analyst
- STEM degree or similar analytical program
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, both written and verbal
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to dig into business requirements and work closely with prospects and customers
- Self-starter, quick study and a competitive spirit with a tenacious desire to win
- Eager to learn and grow
- Enjoys being on-stage in high-pressure situations
- Excellent in-person, phone, and written (i.e. email) communication skills
- Highly motivated to meet and exceed customer expectations
For more than 20 years, 1010data has helped financial, retail and consumer goods customers monitor shifts in consumer demand and market conditions and rapidly respond with highly targeted strategies. The 1010data Insights Platform combines market intelligence, data management, granular enterprise analytics, and collaboration capabilities to empower better business outcomes. More than 900 of the world’s foremost companies’ partner with 1010data to power smarter decisions.
You can find this on the Company page of 1010data at https://1010data.com/company/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.