- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role
As a Senior Manager, Customer Engagement at 1010data, you will be responsible for supporting the customer journey, from the sales transition through on-boarding to retention and growth. We do this every day by solving complex business and technical problems with ingenuity and simplicity. You will lead the approach to maximizing adoption and engagement within the platform, while guiding a small team of individual contributors whose core responsibilities focus on the successful onboarding, retention, and growth of 1010data customers. Serve as the Voice of the Customer advocate; sharing data, insights, and trends across the organization to inform product development and technical solutions.
THIS ROLE IS NOT SPONSORABLE
What you will take on
- Establish a trusted strategic advisor relationship with assigned customers and drive continued value of 1010data products and services; ensuring maximum adoption and customer satisfaction; leading to customer retention
- Act as a client consultant focusing on increasing product adoption, user retention and improving satisfaction
- Manage customer onboarding including go-live readiness, best practice guidance, communication, and training to ensure successful set up and launch
- Provide customer analytics and insights to support supply chain, product assortment, merchandising, marketing, and store operations performance and initiatives
- Analyze and measure KPI targets for customer engagement programs ensuring they bring value to meet company objectives
- Facilitate the resolution of customer needs and concerns through cross-functional teams and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately
- Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end projects, working through obstacles along the way across multiple teams and organizations
- Up to 10% travel
What you already have
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years leading complex, large scale solution development and delivery for enterprise software, business analytics, and/or consulting firms
- 3+ years working in the Retail and/or CPG data analytics environments
- 3+ years working in Customer Engagement or Account Management role
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Passion for technology and for being part of a fast-paced environment
- Technologies like SQL, XML, Power BI are nice to have.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, writing, and communication skills
- Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through complex challenges
For more than 20 years, 1010data has helped financial, retail and consumer goods customers monitor shifts in consumer demand and market conditions and rapidly respond with highly targeted strategies. The 1010data Insights Platform combines market intelligence, data management, granular enterprise analytics, and collaboration capabilities to empower better business outcomes. More than 900 of the world’s foremost companies’ partner with 1010data to power smarter decisions.
You can find this on the Company page of 1010data at https://1010data.com/company/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.