- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our Fixed Income team. As a Fixed Income Product Manager you will also work closely with our internal data science, data engineering, and marketing teams on new product development, outbound communications.
What you will take on:
- Learning the product from data through how the technology enables users to gain value and advantage
- Building a clear vision for the product line to meet the needs of existing customers and improve their overall customer satisfaction as well as expand the addressable market for the product through innovation
- Partner with data science and engineering to deliver the roadmap using agile software development processes to release incrementally
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to clearly present existing and new product value propositions to the market
- Present 1010data’s data analytics platform to institutional investors one-on-one and at industry conferences in a clear and concise manner in the pursuit of growing new and existing relationships
- Regularly meet with clients to understand their needs which may relate to investment objectives and existing data analytics frameworks
- Work with teams across 1010data to ensure the product is delivered on-time and with quality and focus on continuous improvement driving requirements and development to that end
What you already have:
- Significant experience in software and data products in the financial service industry
- 10+ years of experience in mortgage and/or asset-backed securities data content and/or analytical tools
- Experience working with portfolio managers, traders and quantitative analysts
- Familiarity with typical technology and software packages (AWS, Azure, SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Power BI etc)
- Knowledge of prevalent datasets and platforms used in mortgage and asset-backed securities capital markets.
- Working knowledge of datasets offered by eMBS, Fannie, Freddie, Ginnie, Corelogic, Black Knight, Moody’s, Trepp, Equifax, Trans Union and Experian for use in Structured Fixed Income
- General working knowledge of competitive landscape with AWS, Webbs Hill, CPR/CDR, Risk Span, Bloomberg, Intex, DV01 and others.
- A highly analytical approach, with demonstrable experience using data to inform product investment decisions
- A team first working style with a focus on results
- Strategic vision and the ability to influence team without direct reports
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the experience simplifying complex structured product topics, comfortable presenting at all levels of the organization.
- Passion for empowering others through technology
- Required: Experience defining, building and deploying fixed income structured product analytics solutions (RMBS-Agency and Non Agency, ABS and CMBS)
For more than 20 years, 1010data has helped financial, retail and consumer goods customers monitor shifts in consumer demand and market conditions and rapidly respond with highly targeted strategies. The 1010data Insights Platform combines market intelligence, data management, granular enterprise analytics, and collaboration capabilities to empower better business outcomes. More than 900 of the world’s foremost companies partner with 1010data to power smarter decisions.
You can find this on the Company page of 1010data at https://1010data.com/company/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.