- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced and collaborative Strategic Key Account Executive with background in the Retail Industry, and proven track record in supporting large strategic accounts (post sale) and expanding the footprint at the account by upselling/cross-selling additional solutions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B IT solutions (preferably, data/ data analytics). You will have real-world experiences using data analytics to help Retail customers solve complex business problems. You will act as a strategic advisor to existing clients by first understanding what additional challenges they face and then connecting them to more ways that 1010data can help overcome those challenges to deliver incremental value. You will possess a true consultative approach and are passionate about providing a fit-for-purpose solution for clients. As an integral component of client success you should enjoy, and be willing to, travel domestically to customer sites once the pandemic is over and face to face meetings are safe and are welcomed by our clients.
Please note, this role is not sponsorable
What you will take on:
- You will work on expanding 1010data’s footprint in several key existing retail accounts, building a qualified pipeline of new business opportunities with these clients. You will do it by understanding high priority problems customers face and advising them on how 1010data can provide solutions to solve their problems.
- Expertly drive a complex buying cycle with both technical & business decision makers while engaging internal stakeholders as needed
- In partnership with Sales Engineering; uncover true customer needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos, deliver Proof of Concepts.
- You will collaborate with Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Customer Success throughout the sales process to ensure we are effectively communicating our value proposition.
- Negotiate contracts and T&C, close business and collaborate with Customer Success to ensure successful implementations and long-term success for the customer
- Deliver accurate forecasting, pipeline management and campaign nurturing within Salesforce CRM
- Be accountable for annual quota achievement
- Assimilate and share competitor intelligence keeping Product and Marketing teams informed of market activity and provide feedback from existing customers to improve our competitive position and messaging.
- Maintaining, and growing your knowledge base in the ever-changing retail landscape & target customer ecosystem
- Champion for customer references and case studies
What you will bring:
- At least 10 years’ experience in sales and/or key account management, selling enterprise analytic & technology platforms to large enterprises with a track of successful management of existing accounts
- Strong knowledge of the Retail space, and data analytics ecosystem
- Prior experience working in Retail a definite plus.
- Historically demonstrating success in exceeding sales targets, and annual quota
- Consultative sales, ability to listen and ask open questions to gain a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Clearly articulation of ideas and a collaborative style of work.
- Positive interpersonal skills and strong executive presence, with a roll up your sleeves attitude and an insatiable desire to win
- Ability to quickly gain a deep knowledge of the customer’s business, current economic and industry trends and potential new business opportunities
- Ability to effectively communicate to both senior business executives and senior technology executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write clear proposals that resonate with senior executives
- Self-starter who embraces challenges
- Entrepreneurial business savvy, comfortable to contribute & operate within a fast paced environment
For more than 20 years, 1010data has helped financial, retail and consumer goods customers monitor shifts in consumer demand and market conditions and rapidly respond with highly-targeted strategies. The 1010data Insights Platform combines market intelligence, data management, granular enterprise analytics, and collaboration capabilities to empower better business outcomes. More than 900 of the world’s foremost companies partner with 1010data to power smarter decisions.
You can find this on the Company page of 1010data at https://1010data.com/company/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.