- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
As 1010data Project Manager, you will need to be versed in implementing SaaS technology platforms and knowledge of key delivery methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall to plan and execute internal and external projects through the entire project lifecycle at 1010data.
Project managers who excel at 1010 have the ability to work with our stakeholders, whether it be an external client, or an internal executive to understand the business need, requirements and criteria for success.
You will conduct pre-project scoping, plan and resource project teams, build and communicate the project plan, direct the project team, manage project communications, resolve project conflicts, drive projects to successful delivery, and add to the repository of Project Management
Knowledge at 1010data.
Project Managers at 1010data have a strong interest in learning the various aspects of their deliverables in order to ensure a consistent, high-quality on budget solution. They also build and teach 1010data project management competencies, mentor Project Coordinators, and assumes responsibility for larger-scale projects. It is important that Project Managers blend technical aptitude with project leadership though their honed skills and can communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
For the current role, we are hiring for someone who has experience managing 3rd party partner relationships and building out processes for product development and management.
This role is not sponsorable
What you will take on:
- Client facing point of contact
- Plan and execute projects through the entire SDLC.
- Leverage office productivity software (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, JIRA, Smartsheet)
- Create reusable Project Management content including forms, templates and processes
- Promote 1010data Project Management best practices
- Assist other 1010data teams and divisions requiring Project Management expertise
- Organize and prioritize project and project management group materials, deliverables, artifacts priorities, and communications consistent with 1010data project management best practices.
- Assume a firm grasp of project’s objectives, activities and status and communicate and action them effectively. Quickly prioritize and shift activities based on schedules and project needs on a daily, or even hourly, basis
- Support pre-sales activities including requirements gathering, creation of time, duration and staffing estimates, creation of materials to support pre-sales presentations
- Mentor and coach Project Coordinators
What you already have:
Background & Experience
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in Program Management, Management Consulting, Customer Success or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Experience implementing SaaS technology platforms and knowledge of key delivery methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, and others
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate to different types of stakeholders (Technical, Business, Executive)
- A history of rigorously managed and tracked project activities that ensured they were completed within target dates, had clear and concise project documents, project plans were managed, and that you ensured all project stakeholders adhered to project expectations
- The ability to produce high-quality project documents and messaging, facilitate project internal and external communications, ensure all project stakeholders are kept informed based on project communication plan, accurately communicate project status, risks and issues to company and customer leadership
- A working knowledge and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA and Confluence, and Microsoft Project (or equivalent Project Management software)
- Technology minded and able to pick up new tools quickly
- Strong executive communications skills; ability to effectively interact with a diverse group of technical and functional teams as well as senior 1010data and client leadership
- Ability to influence without authority and drive success in highly complicated technology environments involving multiple 1010data and client teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to form trusted advisor relationships with client counterparts and 1010data team members
For more than 20 years, 1010data has helped financial, retail and consumer goods customers monitor shifts in consumer demand and market conditions and rapidly respond with highly targeted strategies. The 1010data Insights Platform combines market intelligence, data management, granular enterprise analytics, and collaboration capabilities to empower better business outcomes. More than 900 of the world’s foremost companies’ partner with 1010data to power smarter decisions.
You can find this on the Company page of 1010data at https://1010data.com/company/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.