Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter Partner, excited about providing exceptional customer experience while engaging, qualifying, and hiring the best and the brightest across the organization. With a focus on recruiting within Tech and Engineering in a SaaS/PaaS environment, this person will engage with established and emerging top talent to help support the company’s expansion.
Recruiting Partner’s at 1010data are skilled information brokers that produce and transfer the wealth of details needed to create a complete and accurate story for Hiring Managers and Candidates; supporting them in competitive market conditions.
If you operate with a strategic, proactive mindset and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization we would like to speak to you!
What you will take on:
- You will own all recruitment for the Tech and Engineering business units
- Build a trusted recruiting partnership with leadership within Tech and Engineering
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting; source, engage, qualify, and hire candidates
- Act as an expert and advisor to Hiring Managers and Candidates on 1010data products, processes, and services
- Inform data-driven hiring decisions by consistently having all relevant info live and at your fingertips
- Proactively cultivate a rich talent pipeline to ensure timely hiring and greater volume of candidates in the recruitment lifecycle
- Attend networking events, career fairs, meet-ups and other recruiting-driven events
- Inspire and adhere to the highest levels of customer service; ensuring Hiring Managers/Candidates are heard and respected by providing resources and guidance throughout their decision-making process
What you will bring:
- 4+ years as a trusted Recruiting Partner
- 3-5 years specializing in placing candidates in a technical environment
- Expert in conducting interviews; understanding the importance of nuanced conversations to engage in and questions to ask
- Hyper skilled information broker; gathering, documenting and communicating consistent and relevant information
- Professional negotiator; understanding and communicating Hiring Manager/Candidate motivations throughout the recruiting lifecycle to create win-win outcomes
- Knowledge of at least one major applicant tracking system (Greenhouse would be ideal!)
- Proven success with sourcing technologies (i.e. LinkedIn Recruiter, StackOverflow etc.)
- Very strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills; including a consultative approach and sense of refinement when dealing with busy hiring managers and candidates
- Assertive self-starter, able to juggle multiple priorities in a changing environment
- Naturally curious, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
For more than 20 years, 1010data has helped financial, retail and consumer goods customers monitor shifts in consumer demand and market conditions and rapidly respond with highly targeted strategies. The 1010data Insights Platform combines market intelligence, data management, granular enterprise analytics, and collaboration capabilities to empower better business outcomes. More than 900 of the world’s foremost companies’ partner with 1010data to power smarter decisions.
You can find this on the Company page of 1010data at https://1010data.com/company/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.