Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the Role:
Location: Dallas or Austin TX
We are seeking a collaborative Account Executive with background in the Retail space, and proven track record in selling high-end B2B IT solutions (preferably, data/ data analytics) into the retail enterprise space. You will have real-world experiences using data analytics to help customers solve complex business problems. You will act as a strategic advisor to potential clients by first understanding the challenges they face and then connecting them to ways 1010data can help overcome those challenges to deliver value. You will possess a true consultative approach and are passionate about providing a fit-for-purpose solution for clients. As an integral component of client success, you should enjoy, and be willing to travel domestically to customer sites will be required as needed.
Please note, this role is not sponsorable
What you will take on:
- You will work on expanding 1010data’s footprint in several existing account as well as build a qualified pipeline of new business within the Retail space. You will do it by understanding high priority problems customers face and advising them on how 1010data can provide solutions
- Expertly drive a complex buying cycle with both technical & business decision makers while engaging internal stakeholders as needed
- In partnership with Sales Engineering; uncover true customer needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos, deliver Proof of Concepts.
- You will collaborate with Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Customer Success throughout the sales process to ensure we are effectively communicating our value proposition.
- Negotiate contracts and T&C, close business and collaborate with Customer Success to map revenue strategy and long-term success for the customer
- Deliver accurate forecasting, pipeline management and campaign nurturing within Salesforce CRM
- Be accountable for annual quota achievement
- Assimilate and share competitor intelligence keeping Product and Marketing teams informed of market activity and provide feedback from the field to improve our competitive position and messaging.
- Maintaining, and growing your knowledge base in the ever-changing Consumer landscape & target customer ecosystem
- Champion for customer references and case studies
What you will bring:
- At least 10 years’ experience hunting for new business, and selling enterprise analytic & technology platforms to large enterprises with a track of successful new accounts closing
- Strong knowledge of the Retail space, and data analytics ecosystem
- Historically demonstrating success in exceeding sales targets, and annual quota
- Consultative sales, ability to listen and ask open questions to gain a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Clearly articulation of ideas and a collaborative style of work.
- Positive interpersonal skills and strong executive presence, with a roll up your sleeves attitude and an insatiable desire to win
- Ability to quickly gain a deep knowledge of the customer’s business, current economic and industry trends and potential new business opportunities
- Ability to effectively communicate to both senior business executives and senior technology executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write clear proposals that resonate with senior executives
- Thrives in and embraces a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing
- Entrepreneurial business savvy, comfortable to contribute & operate within a fast paced environment
Recently named Best Alternative Data Provider by the HFM European Quant Awards, 1010data transforms Big Data into Smart Insights to activate the high-definition enterprise that can anticipate and respond to change. Our time series-driven collaborative analytics, consumer intelligence and alternative data solutions enable over 900 clients to achieve improved business performance, efficiency and growth quicker, with less risk. The world’s foremost companies, including Sam’s Club, Dollar General, Procter & Gamble, Coca Cola, GSK, 3M, Bank of America and J.P. Morgan, consider 1010data the partner of choice for optimizing company health, mastering consumer touchpoints and digitally transforming operations. 1010data delivers on the promise of Big Data, and we’re just getting started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.