- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
As an Executive Assistant (EA) supporting Senior Executives, you will serve as a partner as well as liaison to the Senior Management Teams.
The role calls for an individual who is accustomed to handling a wide range of administrative, personal, executive support related tasks and must be able to work under pressure and handle a wide variety of activities. In addition, the EA will be responsible for organizing and coordinating executive meetings, off-site events and overseeing special projects. As this role involves working with individuals across all levels of the organization, the ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality is vital. This individual must be proactive, creative and enjoy working in a fast-growing environment with the ability to quickly navigate between tasks as priorities often change with minimal notice. The role reports to the Facilities Manager.
This role is not sponsorable
What you will take on:
- Monitor executive(s) calendars and anticipates where problems might arise regarding schedule, meeting preparation, needs of executive(s’) involved, requests for meetings and telephone calls; communicate potential and/or confirmed changes to involved parties immediately.
- Plan, coordinates and ensures all Senior Executive schedules are followed and respected. Prioritizes conflicting needs, staying calm under pressure, exercising judgment and seeing beyond the day-to-day to anticipate changing needs.
- Complete expense reports timely, accurately and according to company policy; arranges detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for travel related meetings.
- Communicate directly on behalf of the Senior Executives, monitors incoming calls; research, prioritize and follow up on issues and concerns addressed to the Senior Executives including those that are sensitive and confidential. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provide a bridge of smooth communication demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, accountability, trust and support with Senior Management.
- Greets all executive’s visitors and ensures their comfort.
- Assists with special assignments/projects, as needed.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach; conducts research and advanced planning for meetings and events. Understands the importance of following through on projects.
- Serves as a backup for colleagues as needed.
- Assists with Facilities responsibilities and other ad hoc projects
What you already have:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5 years or more of experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Ability to articulate his/her ideas; consider options presented by --others; and reach an informed, balanced decision
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to be extremely effective independently; ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrates the highest level of customer service and response internally and externally
- Flexibility in working overtime, nights and weekends as needed.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Forward thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar), Microsoft Office,and Zoom.
For more than 20 years, 1010data has helped financial, retail and consumer goods customers monitor shifts in consumer demand and market conditions and rapidly respond with highly-targeted strategies. The 1010data Insights Platform combines market intelligence, data management, granular enterprise analytics, and collaboration capabilities to empower better business outcomes. More than 900 of the world’s foremost companies partner with 1010data to power smarter decisions.
You can find this on the Company page of 1010data at https://1010data.com/company/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.