- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
1010data is seeking a Director, Strategic Partnerships who can develop a high-performance partnership organization at 1010data and can achieve and exceed current and future partnership goals.
As a Director, Strategic Partnerships you should be comfortable working with C-Suite partners and clients, driving partnerships with cross functional client leaders. You must be an influencer and true partner to our partners, while driving results that build and maintain a culture of reward for risk taking, innovation, strong process, transparency, teamwork, and inclusiveness.
This role is not sponsorable
What you will take on:
- Help 1010data achieve its financial objectives
- Develop a high-performance partnership organization at 1010data that can achieve and exceed current and future partnership goals
- Execute a successful partnership strategy to grow 1010data in the marketplace
- Assist in the development of the product vision, direction and roadmap by identifying, engaging, evaluating, and negotiating with prospective go-to-market, analytics, and technology partners
- Develop partnerships with prominent technology consulting firms supporting retailers, iOT technology companies with retail applications, and cloud service providers
- Manage an existing portfolio of partnerships
- Develop relationships and execute partnership agreements with leading industry companies to support Product Management in achieving product roadmaps
- Be a strong and visible leader internally and externally
What you already have:
- 10+ years of experience developing strategic partnerships and managing strategic accounts
- Successfully developed partnerships with prominent technology and analytics consulting firms supporting retailers, iOT technology companies with retail applications, and cloud service providers
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with technology or analytics driven products or service
- 4+ years of managing staff
- 3+ years of retail, wholesale, or CPG experience; more specifically demonstrating and explaining analytical solutions for Retail, CPG companies, and Distributors
- History of developing and training strategists and project managers so strategic partnerships are properly executed and managed
- Understanding of buying, merchandising, operations, loyalty, marketing, wholesale, and supply chain practices.
- Strong knowledge of Big Data and an appreciation for the power of data and analytics in today’s business environment
- Ability to identify, understand, assess and influence a wide range of internal, partner and customer stakeholders
- Ability to quickly gain a deep knowledge of the partners’ business, current economic and industry trends and potential new business opportunities
- Cooperative, creative, and motivated to building strong relationships and value-driven partnerships
- Powerful work-ethic with an uncompromising devotion to solving client business issues via the combined strategic positioning of 1010data’s and partner’s service offerings
- Strong executive level presence with exceptional written, verbal, and negotiating skills
- Bachelor’s required; Master's degree preferred
For more than 20 years, 1010data has helped financial, retail and consumer goods customers monitor shifts in consumer demand and market conditions and rapidly respond with highly-targeted strategies. The 1010data Insights Platform combines market intelligence, data management, granular enterprise analytics, and collaboration capabilities to empower better business outcomes. More than 900 of the world’s foremost companies partner with 1010data to power smarter decisions.
You can find this on the Company page of 1010data at https://1010data.com/company/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.