- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
We are seeking a strategic partnership professional who can develop a high-performance partnership organization at 1010data and can achieve and exceed current and future partnership goals.
As a professional, you must be comfortable speaking with C-Suite partners and clients and driving partnerships with cross functional client leaders. You must be an influencer and true partner to our partners and drive results that build and maintain a culture of reward for risk taking, innovation, strong process, transparency, teamwork, and inclusiveness.
Please note, this role is not sponsorable
What you will take on:
- Help 1010data achieve its financial objectives
- Develop a high-performance partnership organization at 1010data that can achieve and exceed current and future partnership goals
- Execute a successful partnership strategy to grow 1010data in the marketplace
- Execute plans to significantly scale existing, successful partnerships
- Assist in the development of the product vision, direction and roadmap by identifying, engaging, evaluating, and negotiating with prospective go-to-market and technology partners
- Develop partnerships with prominent retail technology analysts or systems integrators to advance 1010data brand
- Developing relationships and executing partnership agreements with leading industry companies to support Product Management in achieving product roadmaps
- Be a strong and visible leader internally and externally.
What you already have:
- Bachelor’s required; Master's degree preferred
- Demonstrated history of developing and training strategists and project managers so strategic partnerships and projects are properly executed and managed.
- 10 years of experience developing strategic partnerships or managing strategic accounts
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with technology driven products or service
- 4+ years of managing staff
- 3+ years of retail, wholesale, or CPG experience; more specifically demonstrating and explaining analytical solutions for Retail, CPG companies, and Distributors.
- Understanding of buying, merchandizing, operations, loyalty, marketing, wholesale, and supply chain practices.
- Strong knowledge of Big Data and an appreciation for the power of data and analytics in today’s business environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify, understand, assess and influence a wide range of internal, partner and customer stakeholders
- Ability to quickly gain a deep knowledge of the partners’ business, current economic and industry trends and potential new business opportunities
- Cooperative, creative people who are strongly motivated to build a strong, relationship and value-driven partnerships
- Strong work-ethic with an uncompromising devotion to solving client business issues via the combined strategic positioning of 1010data’s and partner’s service offerings
- Strong executive level presence with exceptional written, verbal, and negotiating skills
Recently named Best Alternative Data Provider by the HFM European Quant Awards, 1010data transforms Big Data into Smart Insights to activate the high-definition enterprise that can anticipate and respond to change. Our time series-driven collaborative analytics, consumer intelligence and alternative data solutions enable over 900 clients to achieve improved business performance, efficiency and growth quicker, with less risk. The world’s foremost companies, including Sam’s Club, Dollar General, Procter & Gamble, Coca Cola, GSK, 3M, Bank of America and J.P. Morgan, consider 1010data the partner of choice for optimizing company health, mastering consumer touchpoints and digitally transforming operations. 1010data delivers on the promise of Big Data, and we’re just getting started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.