Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
This role is remote reporting to the NYC office and you must have previously worked in a remote technical support role.
As a member of the Customer Experience team you will handle complex and specialized support tickets and projects in our Support Portal and serves as the point of escalation for tickets that cannot be resolved by Support Specialists. You are responsible for escalating issues to other staff when additional technical assistance is required, including: Support Team Lead, Vendor Engagement Manager and Platform Analyst. You will coach and mentor individual contributors both on the team and on cross-functionally dependent teams. You will draft articles for our customer facing & internal knowledge base, review articles written by Support Specialists, and model best practice behavior to maintain and push Customer Experience excellence within 1010data.
You understand the bigger picture of why a customer may ask a specific question and seek to know the “What behind the how” to guide them to an answer or new technique that better meets their needs. A curious mind and tenacious attention to detail are needed to help our customers through complex questions. You will become an expert with 1010data’s XML query language and platform, DBM settings, admin logs, CIP product options, and multiple customer’s data sets all the while establishing a high level of personal credibility to build strong relationships with customers and 1010data stakeholders.
Please note, this role is not sponsorable
What you will take on:
- Mentor and support junior staff
- Support clients on the use of 1010data’s system and Consumer Insights Platform, maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
- Actively engage in knowledge sharing and collaboration, by creating/improving knowledge base articles and participating in online communities through posts and comments.
- Become an expert on customers’ businesses and our retail clients’ data.
- Act as advisor to product development teams on reporting tools and features.
- Act as a liaison between the client and the development teams in order to relay new feature requests, feedback, etc.
- Escalate to management and appropriate groups when recognizing at-risk accounts and critical issues
What you will bring:
- 10 years of progressive support experience
- STEM Bachelor’s degree; comfortable with concepts of logic or statistics
- Experience in a client-facing support role, utilizing multiple support channels, is highly preferred. CPG or Retailer business analyst industry experience a plus
- Experience using BI tools or retailer’s supplier portals (MicroStrategy, Cognos, Palantir, etc) is a plus.
- The ability to communicate instructions/information in professional, effective and concise manner.
- Ability to ask appropriate probing questions to determine cause of issues. Ability to get an instant rapport with customers.
- Passionate about solving real business problems with Big Data
- Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) and Online Community experience a plus.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence and good judgment.
Recently named Best Alternative Data Provider by the HFM European Quant Awards, 1010data transforms Big Data into Smart Insights to activate the high-definition enterprise that can anticipate and respond to change. Our time series-driven collaborative analytics, consumer intelligence and alternative data solutions enable over 900 clients to achieve improved business performance, efficiency and growth quicker, with less risk. The world’s foremost companies, including Sam’s Club, Dollar General, Procter & Gamble, Coca Cola, GSK, 3M, Bank of America and J.P. Morgan, consider 1010data the partner of choice for optimizing company health, mastering consumer touchpoints and digitally transforming operations. 1010data delivers on the promise of Big Data, and we’re just getting started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.