Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Manager, Customer Support with a passion for making customers successful by enabling them to use 1010data’s products and services. This is a managerial position, leading our Customer Support Specialists who directly assist customers via multiple channels. You will handle escalated inquiries and coach staff on providing exceptional customer service.
This role is fast paced and varied, spanning our broad customer base including Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, and general business analysis. You will encourage knowledge sharing and documentation standards, assisting with our KCS rollout. You will work closely with Platform Analysts, Solution Consultants, Account Managers, Product Managers, and the Education team.
Applicants must possess a high attention to detail, empathy, strong writing and interpersonal communication skills, and experience leading a team to achieve.
Please note, this role is not sponsorable
What you will take on:
- Lead the team providing exceptional assistance to our customers
- Coach and mentor the Customer Support Associates
- Manage the day to day operations of the Support Portal, including monitoring tickets, calls, forum posts, and chats
- Review responses for content and style and seek coaching opportunities
- Define and meet Customer Support KPIs and qualitative success measures such as CSAT, NPS, and Customer Effort, driving continuous improvement
- Be the point person for platform-wide support escalations, working closely with internal teams and the customer through to issue resolution
- Manage customer self-service tools such as Support Portal, knowledge base and community forums
- Prioritize knowledge-sharing initiatives and culture, including championing Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS)
- Own and improve Customer Support processes and workflows
What you will bring:
- 6-8 years in Enterprise level Customer Success and a minimum of 4+ of those years in customer support management, leading both in-office and virtual teams of 8-10. Managing 24/7 teams a plus
- BS in Information Science, Business, Management, Data Analytics, or a related field
- Enterprise-scale and self-service business application support experience preferred
- Analytical background, exposure to data analysis package or programming language such as SQL, VBA or Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and departments and to remain calm under pressure
- Communicate effectively with technical subject matter experts such as developers, analysts, or data scientists
- Previous Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) and Online Community experience a plus
- Ability to define KPIs, build reports, and use data to aid decisions
- Experience with ticket-managing and support portal systems such as Freshdesk or Zendesk
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data.
An essential tool to more than 700 of the world’s top retail, manufacturing, telecom, government and financial services enterprises including Shell, Nespresso, Dollar General, P&G, and RiteAid; the 1010data platform is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for Big Data Discovery and Data Sharing.
With more than 30 trillion rows of data in our private cloud, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate and varied data sets, and the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.