Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
As a member of the Customer Experience team, you will support and interact with customers via email, chat, and phone. We would love for our next team member to be curious, a continuous learner, someone adept at collecting information independently and contributing to the team’s knowledge resources.
You will help incorporate new information into documentation for other team members and contribute articles for our customer-facing knowledge base. As an advocate for customers, you will help identify trends in customer satisfaction, product feedback, and commonly-asked questions, and work cross functionally with our Support Specialists, Support Team Leads, Vendor Engagement Managers and Platform Analysts to improve customer experience with our platform.
We will train you to have comprehensive knowledge of 1010data’s technology and issue routing, and to rely on standard procedures and guidelines to help you be successful and grow in your career at 1010data.
Please note, this role is not sponsorable
What you will take on:
- Support clients on the use of 1010data’s system and Consumer Insights Platform, maintaining a high level of client satisfaction
- Actively engage in knowledge sharing and collaboration, by creating/improving knowledge base articles and participating in both our internal and customer community forums
- Become an expert on customers’ businesses and our retail clients’ data
- Act as advisor to product development teams on reporting tools and features
- Act as a liaison between the client and the development teams in order to relay new feature requests, feedback, etc.
- Escalate to management and appropriate groups when recognizing at-risk accounts and critical issues
What you will bring:
- 2-4 years' experience in a technical support role
- Experience in a client-facing support role, utilizing multiple support channels, is highly preferred. CPG or Retailer business analyst industry experience a plus
- Ability to communicate instructions/information in a professional, effective, and concise manner.
- Comfortable providing support via phone or webinar
- Ability to ask appropriate probing questions to determine cause of issues, to quickly gain a rapport with customers and empathize with their needs
- STEM Bachelor’s degree or significant experience in business analysis or statistics
- Experience using BI tools, Microsoft Excel/VBA to an intermediate degree, or retailer’s supplier portals (MicroStrategy, Cognos, Palantir, etc)
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence, and good judgment
- Passion for solving real business problems with Big Data
- Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) and Online Community experience a plus
Recently named Best Alternative Data Provider by the HFM European Quant Awards, 1010data transforms Big Data into Smart Insights to activate the high-definition enterprise that can anticipate and respond to change. Our time series-driven collaborative analytics, consumer intelligence and alternative data solutions enable over 900 clients to achieve improved business performance, efficiency and growth quicker, with less risk. The world’s foremost companies, including Sam’s Club, Dollar General, Procter & Gamble, Coca Cola, GSK, 3M, Bank of America and J.P. Morgan, consider 1010data the partner of choice for optimizing company health, mastering consumer touchpoints and digitally transforming operations. 1010data delivers on the promise of Big Data, and we’re just getting started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.